WIND ENERGY > Technical Operation of Wind Farms
Wind Farm Technical Management
It is widely acknowledged that the Technical Management of Wind Farms forms the foundation for successful wind energy projects, because only well supervised and maintained wind turbines with a high technical availability assure investors of the forecasted profits.
In this sense the Technical Management offered by AEOLIKI Ltd comprises the following
- 24h acquisition of wind farm operational characteristics
- Verification of power curve on a monthly basis comprising the calculation of the energy loss due to deviation of the operational power curve from the warranty power curve.
- Detection of the performance change of individual wind turbines due to the change of the blade surface roughness . Recommendation for blade washing
- Calculation of energy loss due to break downs, maintenance and repair
- Creation of databank with climatological and operational characteristics of the wind farm (i.e. mean monthly wind speed, temperature and pressure ranges etc)
- Verification of the technical availability
- Acquisition of the turbine history
- Wind farm inspection on a regular basis
- Optimization of wind farm performance
- Supervision of service teams